Saturday, November 10, 2007

Home Plus


Home Plus s a major retail chain, similar to Walmart or Target. It's owned by Samsung Tesco. There are 57 locations throughout Korea. Home plus stores usually have several floors and offer a large food store as well as other departments like home products, clothing, electronics, and sporting goods. Ours is a 15 minute, $4 taxi ride away. It's a wonderful place!

James and I shared a cab...I think he thought it was weird that I took pictures of a food store...


Hurray for food shopping!


I took this picture for my Dad. Next time you see or talk to him you should ask him exactly how many Popeye's Chicken Locations there are in Korea. :)


So, in Home Plus you go from floor to floor with your cart on these flat escalators with no steps.


Remember how I talked about how everything here comes with a free gift? Well here is a picture of a bag of snickers and the free gift is a checkered fleece blanket.

I was so excited to find Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate! I wonder how long this will last me!


An aisle...


Another aisle...


I found Snapple! I didn't buy any though because $2 for one small bottle is too expensive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I saw you take pictures in a supermarket, I'd report you to security.
-- Roy