Monday, November 5, 2007

A Case of the Mondays...

*Cough Cough Cough*

I'm sick! It only took a month for all those kid germs to get to me. I can't even count how many times I have been coughed and sneezed on since I started teaching... I've been taking vitamins everyday and trying to eat healthy and get lots of rest but alas.... who knows, it could also be due to the long hours I'm working right now too... Regardless, I do NOT feel well and this day has been rather difficult. The classes are fine it's just my throat is killing me so talking hurts. I have been taking medicine and plan to get lots of rest tonight. I think I'll make one of the noodle soup packets I brought over here with me when I get home tonight. Just thinking about it is soothing my throat! It's 5:30 right now so that means 5 classes till I get to go home and rest my voice! :)

By the way - Today (November 5th) is my sister Meredith's 17th Birthday. She is, by far, my favorite younger sister. She is unique, talented, beautiful and precious and I am so glad she is a part of our family. Happy birthday Meredith!

1 comment:

Holloway Clan said...

Kayla,
I really hope you feel better soon. We had the same thing happen about a month or so after arriving in Scotland. You're being exposed to new strains of illness in a new country, so you're probably more susceptible to colds and things than you would be at home.
Becky