Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Day

Happy Halloween Day! Korean kids add the "day" when they say it and I think its cute. Part of the kindergarten curriculum is celebrating American holidays so today the kindergartners (whom I am teaching temporarily) had a Halloween celebration. They all wore costumes. I am pretty sure every single girl was a princess. There were also a lot of spidermen and supermen for the boys. They went trick-or-treating to each classroom and we played games. Another foreign teacher and I introduced them to bobbing for apples and I demonstrated carving a jack-o-lantern! Then we took them all outside and paraded around town. We also sang songs and danced (see below). I am completely exhausted. The 9am-9pm schedule is really wearing me out, but the kindergarten kids are really fun. Once I go back to an 8 hour work day it will feel easy compared to this. Enjoy my Korean cuties in costume!






No comments: