Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas Party and New Phone!

On December 14th I hosted a Christmas party for 5 of my friends. I had it at one of their apartments since it's a bit bigger than mine and has more seating...

I decorated and made appetizers (mini pizzas, stuffed mushrooms, cocktail meatballs, deviled eggs, veggies and dips, cheese and crackers) and served wine and hot cocoa with Baileys. After we ate we all painted wooden and ceramic ornaments and decorated gingerbread men with icing and candy! We used supplies I brought back with me from the States. Afterwards, we played card and board games until the wee hours of the morning! It was a lot of fun, and everyone said they had a great time! Here are some pictures:

The food buffet!

Painting and decorating...
Some sample Gingerbread Men!
The 3 Cranium Teams....

In other news, I got a new cell phone! It's a pink Cyon slide phone and it's sooooo amazing and wonderful!!! Here it is:

No comments: