Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cute

Yesterday my student was writing about some spicy food. He wrote, "It was so spicy that my mouse was on fire." Hmm I think he meant "mouth"...

Today I had 2 students write the sweetest diaries:

"Today is wonderful because today I saw Kayla! In one month I did not see Kayla teacher but today I did saw her. Kayla teacher is very wonderful, cute, beautiful, and fun. I want to study with Kayla and my friends!"

and as if one wasn't sweet enough...

"Oh today is my very happy day because today Kayla teacher is come back from the USA! I am so very happy! I love Kayla! When Kayla teacher goes to the USA I have Michael teacher. Michael teacher is kind but he is very tired. I think he is not very funny. Michael teacher is one month we played no games. But Kayla teacher is many games and many candy and many funny times. I was sad because Kayla teacher is go to the USA but today I saw Kayla teacher again so I'm very happy. I want to see Kayla teacher every day!"

Aww it's so nice to be missed! :)

No comments: