Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane....

It is quite late and (surprise!) I can't sleep on the eve of my departure for South Korea. So here is some useful information...

I do have a number where I can easily be reached while I am in Korea. It is a NJ number so for anyone who calls it in the US it is not an international number even though I will answer it in Korea! So for example if you have free domestic long distance its free to call, otherwise its just like calling NJ. I also have voicemail so if I'm not there to answer you can leave me a message. The number to reach me in Korea is: 856-393-1259. I would love to hear from you but please dont forget I am 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time so when its 2 in the afternoon and you think to yourself, "I think I'll call Kayla!", please dont because it will be 3am my time and I will hopefully be sleeping soundly...something I should be doing right now...

If you would like to send me letters or other good things (like....care packages?...hint hint) while I am in Korea this year you can send them to the following address:

SLP Language School
Attn: Kayla Wilson
Kyungi-Do
Kwangmyuong City
Cheolsan 2-Dong 219-1
Acetel Building 2F
423- 032

I have no idea what any of that means but apparently if you send things there I will get them.

Well I should try to get some sleep since I have quite a long journey tomorrow. I leave Wednesday at 11:30am and arrive in Seoul around 9:30 pm on Thursday, Lord willing. I lose a day on the way.

I will miss everyone and I am so thankful for your thoughts and prayers. Next time I post here I will be 8,000 miles away in South Korea, jet-lagged and culture-shocked. I AM SO EXCITED!

No comments: