Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pics are up!

The pics of my trip are up, I did one post for each day so to see them in order, scroll down to Day 1 and start from there. Now that I'm back it's time for Winter Intensive classes so all this month I get to go into work 2 hours earlier every day and teach an extra conversation class. Other than the extra time required, it's really quite fun, my intensive class has 4 students, 2 girls and 2 boys, all highly energetic and borderline ADHD :). Getting them to pay attention takes about 3/4 of the class time.

Meanwhile, life is good, I've been spending lots of time with friends and trying to think about plans for this year. Plans are to head to a Korean hockey game this weekend so I'll be sure to post about that... bet you didn't know Korea had ice hockey! I didnt...

No comments: