Sunday, February 1, 2009

Changes

So it's the start of a new school year, which means I now have a new schedule of classes and mostly all new students. It's an exciting time because I get to start all over and "reinvent" myself as a teacher. Plus after a whole year my students and I are pretty tired of each other and it's nice to get some new ones. I really want to be more organized this year as well...but we'll see how that goes.

In other news I am very excited to announce that I am moving in a few weeks out of my studio apartment and into a real 2-bedroom place. I am so so so excited! The new apartment is closer to my school and it's not in a big apartment building like the one I'm in now - it's in a villa. Very exciting...

Here are the hockey pictures as promised. Hockey in Korea is almost exactly like baseball in Korea. Same energy level, same constant cheering, same dried squid instead of nachos and fries. Just replace the clay and grass with ice. Actually it was quite fun, although it was packed since the arena only held 1200 people! The teams were the Anyang Halla (Korea) vs the Seibu Prince Rabbits (Japan). Korea won!





No comments: