Thursday, January 3, 2008

English Diaries

I asked my older students to write me a paragraph during Christmas vacation about what they did. Here are some excerpts:

"For Christmas I get up at 8 o'clock. It's very cold morning. Wow! Amazing! because on the bed two presents there! I ate breakfast and drink orange juice and I went to my room and opened my present box there are 4 Nintendo DS games and Nintendo case so I have very happy Christmas!!!"

"Today is New Year's Day. At last, I'm twelve years old. I'm 5 grade. Many people says, "The study in 5 grade is very hard." Oh no!! I want to speak English very well in this year and study very good and it's very important to everybody. Teacher is speak English very good. Happy New Year teacher!"

"Today is Christmas. It's holiday! My cousins and I went to my aunt's house yesterday. My aunts house is nearly to my house. I went to the movies with my younger brother. The movie's name is 'Alvin and the Chipmunks'. This movie is very interesting, fun, thrilling, and absurd. I want to go to the movies many times."

"Today is school and English academy winter vacation. I am very excited and good because school and English academy vacation. I am go to the ski and go to the snow. So I make a snow man and I am snow fighting with my brother. I am very excited."

"Today is Happy Christmas! My family went to my cousin's house because my Uncle is come back from the China. So my family was happy. We ate a duck. It smells good and delicious. Teacher, you are go to teacher's country USA? Wow! You were very happy when you go to the USA? Merry Christmas teacher!"

No comments: