Monday, October 13, 2008

Recent Pictures

Here are some recent pictures from around here. There are some from the last regular season Korean baseball game and then some from my friend Pip's going away party.

Vendors outside the stadium - if you can't tell, that's dried squid and gimbap (Korean sushi) behind the drinks

Waiting in line to buy tickets!

Tabi and Drew - Who's excited about baseball??

We were an hour early to the game so this is me watching one team take batting practice. Right after this was taken the guy batting hit a ball that came just to my right and I caught it in my glove (I'm standing in left field)!

This was me right after I caught the ball! I was so excited!

Enjoying the game

The scoreboard - sadly, our team lost.

With Tabi and Pip at Pip's going away party

Dinner before the party with Tabi and Sarah

No comments: