Thursday, June 12, 2008

White Water Rafting

I went white water rafting last weekend for the first time. It was a lot of fun but the water was FREEZING. Still, I ended up in the river twice. Once when we went cliff diving (so exhilarating!) and once when the rafting guide pushed me in! It was such a blast though. The views were indescribable! I am so glad I got to see this part of Korea. After rafting we stayed at this condo-like place which was really nice. And, that night, the owners of the accommodations cooked us this awesome Korean dinner. Here are the pictures:

The River!

The rafters! Glenn, me, Dan, Fran, Jamie, Raphael
Canada, USA, England, Canada, Korea, Brazil
My helmet is blue because the red and yellow ones were too big so
I had to use a child size. Story of my life... :)
After rafting and dinner, taking in the view

Me...


There were rice fields everywhere!

The girls

No comments: