Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in.....NEW JERSEY!?!?!

In a moment of holiday spontaneity I decided to change my plans for vacation because I could only think of one thing I really wanted to do during Christmas: be with my family. So this past Tuesday I bought a round trip ticket home. After spending about 30 hours traveling (between airports, airplanes, and hotels) I arrived on Dec 22nd and completely surprised my family. They still can't believe I'm here. My dad said it was the best Christmas present ever.

This will be my only visit home all year so I'll be spending this week eating yummy food, giving lots of hugs, and soaking up time with my favorite people in the world! I head back to Korea on December 31. I will definitely be ready to go back to my life in Korea when the time comes but it's definitely true what they say...There is NO place like HOME for the holidays!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: