Friday, February 29, 2008

Funny Diaries

I love reading the things my kids write in their English Diaries. Here are some recent ones...

"Today I played baseball. Baseball is a very good sport because I am growing and it's very exciting. So, I like baseball. But today the ball was hit my hand! Very hard! So I was hit the ball back but it didn't break. So my hand was more hurt. This was a very strong ball. So I fought with the ball and I was the winner. I kicked the ball and it flew into the sky."

"Today is Sunday. I went to church. I saw my best friend Da-Sol. Da-Sol is a friend of long-standing and a good friend and a lifelong friend and a congenial friend and a reliable friend. I like her very very much. Da-Sol went to church too. After church we bought new sixth grade school things. I bought one music notebook, one english notebook, and two noting notebooks. The cost was 9,000 won. It was very expensive but I was not repentance. Today was a very happy and fruitful day."

"Today is the 15th of February by the lunar calendar. Today's moon is very big and shining. My family went to the mountain and saw the big moon. My family said a prayer to the moon. When we came down the sky was very dark. It was dangerous but we were impartial"

Impartial? Congenial? Repentance? I think they've discovered the English-Korean dictionary! :)

No comments: